The controversial and undercover Journalist Manasseh Azure Awuni has questioned the integrity of The Church of Pentecost concerning cruelty allegations he claimed has discovered.
According to him, the church was involved in lobbying for political contracts which religiously contradict their faith and that rob the innocent.
On his social handle tagged one Apostle Apostle Eric Kwabena Nyamekye to come clear on the allegation. This is what he wrote on his timeline.
[Readers, please, share this letter widely and put it on any platform of The Church of Pentecost you know.] DEAR Apostle Apostle Eric Nyamekye, 1. I write to you, the Chairman of @thecophq, to draw your attention to the cruelty and theft that is perpetrated against 45,000 children of God by one of your most respected elders and one of the biggest funders of your church.
2. I wouldn’t have involved your church in this mess, but I have evidence that your church is involved in lobbying politicians for the business involved.
3. On December 3, 2016, when Zoomlion Ghana Limited marked its 10th anniversary with President Mahama and opposition politicians in attendance, your predecessor, Apostle Dr Opoku Onyinah preached the gospel at the ceremony.
4. He used his sermon to appeal to the “government and opposition politicians” to support Zoomlion and its group of companies. [This link: https://youtube.com/watch?v=tmwqlLvvQaE&t=2846s… has evidence of Zoomlion’s grand corruption and a video of the immediate past Chairman of The Church of Pentecost, openly lobbying “politicians” to keep doing business with Zoomlion.]
5. I am aware that your church, in some time past held prayers for the Jospong Group when the government changed hands and there were fears that the new administration would not continue with the crude monopoly President Kufuor created for Zoomlion.
6. I am also aware that Zoomlion is a big spender in your church. He has donated church buildings, vehicles and cash to support your ministry. For this reason, it is only fair that you, as a church, should have an interest in the dealings of the company you openly lobby politicians to engage. 7. Within the period The Church of Pentecost Chairman was lobbying politicians for Zoomlion, the company and the politicians signed a contract to supply bin liners and waste bins.
kindly check the full length of the content on his Twitter page to get all the details.
132 total views, 1 views today