Last updated: [06/1/2023]
- Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect information about you in the following ways:
- Information you provide to us: We collect information that you provide to us directly, such as when you create an account, contact us with a question or concern, or participate in a survey. This information may include your name, email address, phone number, and any other information that you choose to provide.
- Information we collect automatically: We also collect certain information automatically as you navigate the Sites. This includes information about your devices and internet connection, such as your IP address, browser type, and device identifier. We may also collect information about your location and the websites and apps you use. We use various technologies to collect this information, including cookies and web beacons.
- How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect about you for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Sites: We use your information to provide and maintain the Sites and to improve your experience using the Sites.
- To communicate with you: We use your information to communicate with you, such as to send you updates about the Sites or to respond to your questions and requests.
- For marketing and advertising: We may use your information to send you marketing communications and to personalize the advertising that you see on the Sites and other websites and apps.
- How We Share Your Information
We may share your information as follows:
- With service providers: We may share your information with third-party service providers that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include hosting, analytics, and marketing.
- With business partners: We may share your information with our business partners for marketing and advertising purposes.
- In connection with legal proceedings: We may share your information if we are required to do so by law or if we believe that doing so is necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety of our company or others.
- Your Choices and Rights
You have the following choices and rights regarding the information we collect and use:
- Opting out of marketing communications: You can opt out of receiving marketing communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions in the communications that you receive from us.
- Accessing and updating your information: You can access and update your personal information by logging into your account and making the necessary changes.
- Requesting that we delete your information: You can request that we delete your personal information by contacting us using the information provided in the “Contact Us” section below. Please note that we may need to retain certain information for legal or business purposes.
- Exercising your data protection rights: Depending on your location, you may have the right to